Wednesday, October 5, 2011

No sew tutu

Thanks to a lovely gift of tulle from my sister in-law, I created a cute little tutu for my bedazzled cousin!  She is 4 and takes after me is so many ways. She loves all thing sparkly and glittery.  So of course I needed to make her a tutu.  Well, she loved it!

While visiting the other day, she shows me her Halloween costume, she is going to be a bumble bee.  Her mom asked if I could make her a matching tutu for that because the one on the costume is a bit anemic!




And so the bumble bee tutu was born.  

This also got me to thinking that I should make these for a craft fair I am going to in November.  My original plan was to make ginger bread cookies, homemade marshmallows, and maybe some other candy, but I am totally adding these to the mix. 

No comments:

Post a Comment